Enriching the lives of individuals with autism and other disabilities
We are a charitable organization that is committed to providing recreational activities for individuals with Autism and other disabilities through grants, fundraising events and community support.
Share A Vision believes in the rights of those we serve to realize their potential as individuals by growing, changing, adapting and experiencing a life full of age appropriate opportunities.
To enrich the lives of persons with autism spectrum disorder and other disabilities by providing professionally planned and supervised recreational leisure opportunities, such as: Vacations, Family Outings, and Social Groups.
Share A Vision Annual Fundraiser
February 29, 2020, 6:30 pm - 11:00 pm
34900 Lakeshore Blvd., Eastlake - Directions
- Reserved seating online
- Doors OPEN 6:00PM
- Family Style Dinner & Open Bar starting at 6:30PM
- Chinese Auction Items, Door Prizes & Games
- DJ & Dancing
- $65 per person ($35 tax deductible)
- If you can't make the event, please consider donating to a great cause by clicking on the donation link.
- Have questions, call 440-391-9086